Cafes and restaurants earn a profit by offering their customers high-quality food and drinks that can be accessed quickly. They must ensure that customers who dine in the restaurant have a pleasant and clean environment to eat in while also ensuring that customers get in and out of the restaurant quickly and that the drive-thru business operates as effectively as possible. Air Curtains for Restaurant help to earn profits.
Cafes and restaurants face many challenges that must be overcome in order to remain profitable in an increasingly competitive market
As an industry, eating establishments such as restaurants are among the most competitive out there. 60 percent of businesses fail during their first year, and over 70 percent fail before their third year of operation. Several issues exist that might prevent a firm from ever getting off the ground, which is quite concerning.
Challenges that are needed to be overcome include:
- Overall satisfaction and comfort are the primary needs of every customer out there. Less comfort and coziness are directly proportionate to fewer customers with each passing year.
- Ambience is the most important aspect of visiting a restaurant; thus, cleanliness is most important.
- A well-ventilated space is most important for coziness.
- Food needed to be fresh & free of flies and contamination.
Due to the organic nature of the raw materials used in restaurants, they attract insects such as flies and mosquitoes. Fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, and food waste are all things that these insects like to eat. They may not only be painful, but they may also be dangerous to public health, which could affect the hotel and restaurant business.
There is one simple way to overcome all the problems mentioned above
A simple and effective way to beat the competition is to put up an air curtain. There are many benefits for restaurants, such as lower energy costs and happier employees. Depending on the situation, air curtains may be a good way to solve a variety of problems. You probably have a lot of questions about air curtains right now. For your convenience, we’ve put together a list of everything you need to know about air curtains for restaurants.
Mitzvah is the most knowledgeable company about air curtains, and our experts can help you find the best one for your restaurant. Before talking about why you should get air curtains for restaurants, it’s important to know how they work. One of the many abilities of the air curtains is to keep bugs out, and they can be found at Mitzvah.
- It establishes a robust interior atmosphere that increases overall consumer comfort and satisfaction.
- In a busy location, such as a cafe or restaurant, doors are often opened and closed, bringing in outside temperatures and rendering the present heating and cooling systems incapable of keeping up. Air curtains minimize this additional strain by providing the required barrier to maintain a pleasant environment without overusing the air conditioning system.
- By eliminating flying insects without the use of pesticides, air curtains make it simpler to keep kitchens clean and in compliance with health regulations.
- Both customers and workers may benefit from cleaner and safer surroundings in cafes and restaurants. This system enhances ventilation and air circulation in a quiet, energy-efficient way, while ionization technology destroys pathogens, mold spores, and viruses at the point of entry.
Why does your restaurant require an air curtain?
Air curtains are now widely acknowledged as a valuable restaurant resource. Restaurant operators that use them well may enjoy long-term rewards. The organization benefits from the fact that it does not need significant investment.
Depending on the demands, you may be able to install an air curtain at a cost-effective rate, budgeting between a few thousand rupees and several thousand rupees. Most people who buy an air curtain will get their money’s worth in less than four months.
Let’s examine the additional advantages a restaurant owner may get from an air curtain:
- It eases the load on heating and cooling systems that are already in place. The amount of heat lost at restaurant entrances is greatly reduced by an effective air curtain. If less heat is lost, the current heating system might not have to work as hard as it does. This could lead to less overall use, which could make your current heating system last longer and work better. In the summer, air conditioning has the same effect.
- The “open door” policy states directly that the restaurant is open throughout regular business hours. Customers will feel welcomed if there is an “open door” policy since they will see it as an invitation to enter. After viewing prospective customers, you’ll attract passers-by to peep inside your restaurant’s entryway. It may only take that to attract new customers who would not have stopped in the first place.
Installations of Air Curtains at certain places in Restaurants:
Air curtains for restaurant may be put across windows and doors to prevent air intrusion. You may opt to install air curtains in the following areas for a variety of reasons:
- At the Entrance
The restaurant’s entrance is the busiest passageway. The ambiance inside a restaurant will differ drastically from its outside, which definitely needs to be cleaner. An air curtain will preserve the appropriate working atmosphere inside a restaurant.
- Acts as Energy and life saver
When in need of a single piece of equipment that would help you in saving energy every month for the long run, an air curtain does serve its purpose.
- At the Cooking Areas
Food preparation and cooking areas are often subject to higher cleanliness and temperature regulations. Food will be kept clean, and the temperature of the cooking area will be controlled with the assistance of an air curtain. Customers will be happy to find out that your food is cooked in the best way possible.
- Transmission Interval
A fast food restaurant’s drive-through window allows insects to fly through. A correctly fitted air curtain over the kitchen’s drive-through window would stop pests from moving in.
- Walk in and out to freezers
The collection of water at walk-in freezers is a crucial concern for big restaurant owners. The air’s moisture is released when it comes into contact with the freezer’s cold surfaces. This may place personnel in perilous situations. Workers will be safer, and less water will collect, if a curtain of air separates warm and cold air.
To buy air curtain dial 92110-92110 now.