Job Description | 2018
About Mitzvah Engg Inc
Mitzvah has made an image of a highly focused system driven engineering company delivering high performing energy saving products. A dedicated team of more than 180+ technical people has assisted more than 9000 customers spread across the globe in 11 countries, in achieving the desired results.
The Mitzvah Group of Companies is headquartered in the National Capital Region of India, Ghaziabad. Mitzvah has established itself as the leading manufacturer of Air curtain/Air doors and related products for over a decade.
Our mission is to help our customers save energy and create healthy, comfortable environments.
Mitzvah air curtain support this mission by employing a controlled stream of air, aimed across an opening, to create an air seal. This can provide sizeable energy savings and personal comfort when applied in industrial, commercial and food service settings. Mitzvah’s other products include strip curtain, air ventilation systems and engineered sheet metal fabricated and pressed components.
About the Role
- Primarily responsible for initiating first level contact with existing and prospective customers
- You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory and Sector.
- Answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls to prospective customers
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how our product meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Analyzing the customer’s requirements to create proposals/quote.
- Regular follows up on sales quotations made for the potential or existing customers.
- Responsible for converting Leads in to Order, Sales closures.
- Achieving the monthly sales targets by acquiring new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- To build and develop close relationship with the clients. Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Graduates/B Tech/MTech with 0 to 2 years of experience as an Inside Sales Executive
- Must have excellent Spoken & written communication skills in English.
- Candidate looking for a corporate sales exposure are encouraged to apply.
You will be based in our offices in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Please apply with a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Application for Inside Sales Executive.