Mitzvah Air curtains manufacturers help you save money and protect your environment. The air curtain is a multifunctional product that can be used in different areas. It is a versatile machine capable of solving all kinds of problems we face every day.
Air curtains have many advantages, which is why they are widely used in many industries and different fields. Air curtains come in different sizes and can be installed in different ways to achieve the desired effect. Installing an air curtain system in your business is the best step to solve many of your problems.
There are many benefits of installing commercial air curtains in your work area.
5 Major Benefits of Air Curtains Include:
- Environmental separation: The air curtain forms an invisible barrier, preventing the flow of air to the other side. Outdoor environments often have a variety of unpleasant odors and pollutants. Unpleasant odors and exhaust gases are especially difficult to avoid in areas close to industrial sites, waste disposal sites, or sewage treatment plants. Air curtains help maintain a comfortable environment within a facility by preventing the entry of unwanted dust, outside odors, and pollutants.
- Temperature control: The temperature difference between the two areas will naturally generate air exchange between these two areas. Warm air exits the top of the doorway and is replaced by cooler, denser air entering from the bottom. Greater temperature differences just result in higher air leaks and energy losses. Air curtains prevent this exchange by protecting the conditioned environment in different areas and helping to control the temperature.
- Save money: We all know that changing the temperature costs a lot of money. For example, if we were to introduce hot air into a furnace, we would need burners and fuel. Likewise, to cool the air, we need an AHU (Air Handling Unit), a cooler, or a freezer. Whenever this conditioned air is wasted or lost, it results in an increase in our overall cost. By providing an effective barrier to conditioned air, air curtains provide an ideal solution that can save you money.
- Insect and Pest Control: Flying insects and pests can be a nuisance to anyone. The presence of these insects in an area can lead to food contamination, unhealthy conditions, and other related problems. The powerful airflow created by the air curtain prevents these harmful pests and other flying insects from entering the premises, thus maintaining hygienic conditions for everyone.
- Work in extreme conditions: The air curtain creates an invisible barrier that isolates different temperature zones without hindering the movement of people and products. Many industries use heaters or furnaces, while others use cold rooms and other cooling systems. Air curtains work in both cases, effectively sealing the area and preventing air exchange and energy loss.
- Freezers / Chillers / Cold Storage: Air curtains are great for cold storage because they can significantly reduce energy loss by keeping cold air in and hot air out when doors are open and in use. Air curtains are known to reduce losses by up to 90%.
- Hot furnaces: Air curtains manufacturers have proven beneficial for industries that use hot furnaces and industrial conveyors. They can be used to contain extreme heat and contain hot air inside industrial conveyors or furnaces. This results in savings of up to 40% of the total kiln fuel consumption.