An air curtain is a device that directs a consistent stream of warm or unheated air across an aperture to create a barrier that prevents the transmission of heat and particulate matter from one zone to the next. To achieve the desired results, the effectively built system will generate this barrier throughout the whole height and width of the aperture.
How does Air Curtain work
Air curtains can fulfil their purpose because they emit a sufficient volume of air to generate an air barrier that extends the length of the opening. Engineers have devised this invisible airflow barrier to entirely enclose the aperture and shield the inside from external air that can vary in temperature and bring detritus, germs, and pollinating insects. Even though this is not a physical barrier, it is adequate to safeguard the entrance. Because they do not need people and equipment traffic to go around an obstruction, air doors are the suggested protective technique for use in commercial situations. A solution devoid of impediments might result in fewer accidents and less downtime for operations. In addition, the absence of a barrier does not diminish visibility, which eliminates another possible accident cause.
Key Benefits of Using Air Curtains
- Huge energy savings: Air curtain systems minimise energy usage, operational costs, carbon footprint, and environmental impact. It minimises the energy needed to maintain a temperature difference within or outside the structure.
- Improved indoor air quality: The ability of an air curtain to create a non-obstructive air stream that keeps particulates, dirt, and dust out improves indoor air quality. It operates by recirculation facility air over an open doorway, blocking outside air.
- Stress-free systems: Air curtains prevent heat loss through office doors. Reduced heat loss saves energy. This might lower heating system demand and prolong its life.
- Stop the foul odour: There are several unpredictable odours in the outdoors world. Your structure might be near an industrial or urban region. Air Curtain can eradicate any undesirable odours from entering the building by keeping out the outside air.
Why Buy Air Curtains: At Mitzvah
Health is the most important advantage of placing an air curtain in your home or place of work.
- It removes all dust and small particles from the air to provide a space with cool, clean air.
- Additionally, it deters flies, mosquitoes, and unpleasant odours.
- It contributes to maintaining a clean atmosphere and a healthy environment.
- Some are equipped with automatic sensors that identify germs and bacteria as soon as a person enters the room.
We are a reputed air curtains manufacturer and supplier. Mitzvah has a fantastic assortment of long-lasting automated air curtains in India. To provide value to our clients, all of our goods are made from top raw materials and processed under sanitary conditions. We have effectively met our clients’ expectations by providing items of international quality at low pricing. We guarantee on-time and flawless delivery to the client’s location. Mitzvah actively promotes energy-efficient and sustainable technology, as well as an all-encompassing strategy that considers health, life and work quality, and safety. Mitzvah maintains strong ties with partner organisations throughout the world. Our goal is to grow our firm via continuous product innovation and the application of technology across all of our activities.
Price of Air Curtain
The cost of a curtain ranges from 2k to 2 lakhs, depending on the number of feet, air pressure, cost-effectiveness, blower size, material utilised, air velocity, and noise level.
- A fan-powered device that forms an unseen air barrier is known as an air curtain. The energy-saving air screen may save up to 80% on heating and cooling expenditures. This 4 feet type of Air Curtains price will range from 7,000 to 15,000.
- If one needs more motors and more efficiency in 4 feet range then the price can hike up to 19,000.
- When the quality will increase in dimension, the noise level when decreases, the velocity of air increases then automatically the price range will increase up to 70,000 for 11 ft air curtain.